Tuesday 29 September 2015

Freelance portfolio update 28mm figures, seeking new commissions.

Over the last couple of years I've been a bit lax in documenting my output, mainly firing off iPhone photos to clients for approval and not really documenting my work.

I've recently come to the end of a couple of freelance projects and am ready to take on new clients.
See below for a selection of my 28mm figures produced for freelance clients and my own ranges for Meridian Miniatures.

Prices for 28mm "human sized" figures currently start at £200.
Contact me at studio AT meridianminiatures.com for more information.

28mm civillians for Steam & Aether

28mm Chibis for Impact Miniatures

28mm humans for Crooked Dice and private client (top left)

28mm Chibis for Tooth & Sword
28mm diver for Steam & Aether.

No comments:

Post a Comment