Monday 15 September 2014

Interdimensional Bestiary Kickstarter.

Hello followers and anyone else that has gotten lost and ended up in my little corner of the web.

This morning I launched my latest Kickstarter campaign and it's gone very well indeed, I got all carried away and forgot to post here! Better late than never, it's only been a few hours after all, here are the details:


The project is live and can be found here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... l-bestiary
Just over a year ago, with the help of many generous backers, I successfully funded my "Steampunk Army" campaign to produce miniatures for my Steam & Aether game setting. Since then the backstory for my Victorian sci fi world has grown, unveiling a rich setting that demmands to be populated.
Image
Image
Image

The first monster that I have chosen to create is this horrifically tentacled maritime mass, dubbed "Aequatherium Magnus", of the many concepts and sketches that I have compliled I felt that it was the most versatile in that it has plenty of scope for use outside of the Steam & Aether setting. I can imagine it being used in plenty of other sci fi/fantasy/mythos games.
Image



Of course, in the Steam & Aether setting someone needs to step up to the challenge of defeating such a monster, each side needs it's steampunk monster hunters to take to the tabletop! Both of these 28mm scale miniatures are cast in high quality resin and are timed limited figures available for the KS campaign, only seeing general release one year from campaign end.




After the success of my custom pledge level on the the previous "Tooth & Sword" campaign I've decided to add the same to Of course, in the Steam & Aether setting someone needs to step up to the challenge of defeating such a monster, each side needs it's steampunk monster hunters to take to the tabletop! Both of these 28mm scale miniatures are cast in high quality resin and are timed limited figures available for the KS campaign, only seeing general release one year from campaign end.




After the success of the custom figure pledge level on my previous "tooth & Sword" campaign, I've decided to do the same here, see the rewards section and FAQs for detail.




Thanks to all that decide to pledge on this more modest campaign, I'm only running it for two weeks so would appreciate you sharing it where ever you can.




Andrew May, Meridian Miniatures.

5 comments:

  1. Great sculpts, Andrew! I embedded a link to the Kickstarter on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aequatherium Magnus looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete